- Food Intolerance
- What Is Food Intolerance?
- Dairy Intolerance
- Gluten Intolerance
- Lactose Intolerance
- Wheat Allergies
- Wheat Intolerance
- Histamine Intolerance
- Food Intolerance Symptoms
- Allergy Testing
- Order Tests
- Case Studies
Food Intolerance Testing Options
As soon as you order one of our food intolerance tests, we will send you a pathology request form and paperwork with full instructions on how to proceed with the test. You can order and pay online – it's that easy!
Want a simple, low-risk way to determine whether or not you have a food intolerance?
The ImuPro PreScreen test is an easy, cost-effective way to find out if you have a food intolerance, and can help you decide if further testing is warranted.
How it works:
- Place your order online and we will contact you within the next business day and send you a Patient Kit pack.
- The PreScreen test reliably examines if antibodies to particular foodstuffs are present in the blood.
- If increased quantities of IgG antibodies are found, we will help you choose the right test to pinpoint your intolerances.
If you are already avoiding eggs, milk, wheat or gluten, please contact us before ordering a PreScreen.
ImuPro100Plus includes detailed analysis of your reaction to the 90 most common problem foods.
To get started with finding your intolerance, you can proceed step-by-step by first choosing ImuPro100 and later, if you need more detailed information, proceed to the more comprehensive ImuPro300 test.
ImuPro100 tests the 90 most important foodstuffs. You will receive a detailed documentation of your findings:
- An individual book of findings that lists those of the 90 foodstuffs to which IgG antibodies have been detected.
- A patient manual that provides you with background information and many hints and aids for a successful change in diet.
ImuPro300 is the most accurate and detailed 'Next Generation' food intolerance test available anywhere in the world.
The ImuPro300 test includes detailed analysis of your reaction to 271 common problem foods including meats, vegetables, fruits and dairy, plus a large number of spices, thickening agents and preservatives.
With your test, you receive:
- Your test report, detailing your level of intolerance to each trigger food
- A personalised Food Rotation Plan and Manual based on your test results
- A customised recipe book to help you avoid problem foods, without sacrificing enjoyment and variety in your diet.
Already taken the PreScreen or ImuPro100 test?
Then YOU can take advantage of one of these special deals on the ImuPro300 test:
Already taken the ImuPro100 test?
The ImuPro300 test is now yours for just AUD$475Buy Now!