- Food Intolerance
- What Is Food Intolerance?
- Dairy Intolerance
- Gluten Intolerance
- Lactose Intolerance
- Wheat Allergies
- Wheat Intolerance
- Histamine Intolerance
- Food Intolerance Symptoms
- Allergy Testing
- Order Tests
- Case Studies
Australia and New Zealand's most advanced food intolerance test pinpoints which of 271 "trigger foods" may be causing your symptoms.
Around 45% of people are intolerant to a food or food additive. Most are unaware an intolerance exists.
If you suffer chronic symptoms, it is very likely they can be reduced or eliminated if only you can pinpoint the cause of the problem.
If you suspect you may have an intolerance to one or more foods, the ImuPro test may be able to help. By pinpointing exactly which foods are causing an intolerance, you can easily eliminate "problem foods" from your diet in order to reduce or eliminate your symptoms.
Not sure whether you are allergic or intolerant? We can now do testing for both - so that you really learn whether you are allergic or intolerant to a food.
Click on the icons above to learn more about food intolerance (IgG) testing or food allergy (IgE) testing.
About ImuPro: The ImuPro300 test is the result of recent high-profile scientific studies which have shown the link between food intolerance and common chronic ailments including:
- You are afflicted by Chronic gastro-intestinal problems: Irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, diarrhoea, flatulence.
- You suffer from migraine, headaches or chronic fatigue.
- You have weight problems, your weight changes quite drastically from day to day or you struggle with obesity.
- You are plagued by skin problems such as neurodermatitis, psoriasis, acne.
- You have to cope with Hyperactivity and Attention Deficit (ADHD) problems.
- You suspect you might have a gluten (wheat) intolerance.
- You are suffering from a cold, dry nose, asthma, migraines, headaches and may have a histamine intolerance.
- Your body does not tolerate certain foods very well.
- You often feel tired after meals.
The ImuPro300 test is the most comprehensive type III IgG allergy (food intolerance) test available in Australia and New Zealand. This means you can identify food intolerances with greater precision and potentially reduce or eliminate your symptoms with minimal disruption to your normal diet.
Importantly, ImuPro's tests are faster, more effective and less costly than other methods for testing and solving food intolerance.
Patient Success Stories
"It works! I am so glad I did the tests! It's pretty amazing to me. I have been looking for the answer to migraines since I was 13 and I am now 56. I have talked to every Dr. I came in contact with. So, help then comes from half way around the world, via the internet, with a lab in Germany. Go figure. To me, it's the equivalent of making a moonshot, lol!"
"My digestive problems have done a 180 degree turn, my mood is changing to a more pleasant one and I have already dropped a pant size"
Eva, Castle Hill NSW
"I have had a huge improvement over the past 36 hours it's been amazing really!!!"
Wendy, Noosa QLD
"I am so thankful this test was available. Since being on this diet, I have felt the best I have felt in a very long time."
Caron - Blue Mountains, NSW
"Thank you so much, ImuPro has changed my life. I have gone from sleeping 20 hours out of 24 to being up and about, back to my life."
Hamish - Napier, New Zealand
"I was delighted to receive my results from Imupro recently. I was very impressed by the comprehensive nature of the analysis. As a practicing G.P. ordering pathology tests all the time, one expects a brief set of figures with very little in the way of discussion. This is not the case with Imupro."
Dr N. J. Baker - Redcliffs, VIC